Wednesday, September 09, 2009

From the Ashes...

I am reinventing this blog and will become sort of my life journal. Everything that I am encountering will be here (fuck twitter). And I mean everything. Don't care if somebody reads it, as long as I vent everything up.

That's what you get when you live alone.

So what has been up? Became a TL in a BPO company. Ended a relationship for 5 years. Started living alone in a small, dark apartment. And I have a new girlfriend. For 7 months now. She has 2 kids. Yup. 2 kids. Different fathers. Now people who know me well would be so shocked if they hear this. But what can I say. Maybe this is is the love that I haven't felt before. The love that I've been looking for. The love that I didn't know existed.

Karma? Nah. Walang Karma.
Mahal ako ng Diyos.

I love this girl so very much. Yup. That much. But I feel alone. I'm aching to be with her, to live with her, and of course, the kids. I want someone to go home to. But too many complications.

You'll know more about everything as we move forward.

Ang mahiwagang tanong: Saan kaya ako magpapasko?

No comments: