Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lost

I'm pissed off right now. I'm about to move to a new apartment, coz my girlfriend doesn't want me there anymore. Why? Because that's where I used to live with my ex, all our things are still there, and there's no cell signal. Initially, I thought I'm gonna go solo on finding for my new place, then she said, "so ikaw lang mag-isa, ayaw mo ko isama?". You know, tampo. Then I said, I thought you didn't want t come with me. In short, we agreed that we'll find a new apartment together.

Then just around an hour ago, she told me, "tinatamad ako maghanap eh, ikaw na lang". Now tell me, is it wrong if I feel bad? Is it bad kung ako naman ang magtampo? Bad trip. I got excited when she said that she wanna come with me. Then now this. Bad trip.

Hirap talaga.

Monkeyman, wag mo kasi ipagpilitang isisik ang sarili mo sa taong hindi kayang maging parte ka ng buhay niya.

Hay.

No comments: